Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

Morphe Cosmetics

I'm back some new stuffs :3 I've been on a dry run lately and haven't been updating a lot due to laziness, school, work the same ole stuff. However I do have a lot of things planned in the future that I think everyone will enjoy! You can go ahead and read that later on (´ ꒳ `๑) BUT for now let's go ahead and jump into discussing one of the new Morphe palettes!

This palette launched a few months back I believe? And since day 1 I have lusting over these warm orangey nude matte semi shimmery beat face for the gods colors. And let me tell you, they are even more beautiful in person, very pigmented and so blendable. I was a bit iffy about purchases because I've never bought anything from their makeup line however I know a lot of people rave about their brushes. This palette was actually a huge hit. I wouldn't have been able to get my hands on it if I tried. The moment the 35O palette was restocked, it was sold out the same day, and for some the universe just didn't allow me to be around a computer during random presales etc. HOWEVER. I caught it one day randomly and bought it as soon as I saw it :> (it sold out later that night) and contrary to recent purchases (people were receiving them weeks later due to overload of orders of the palette) I got my package the next day which was awesome. 

Below is the palette itself, I haven't gotten a real chance to swatch all the colors but for the most part the ones I've used are pretty consistent and I have no complaints. A few of the shimmery shades are actually duo colors. For example the 3rd on the top row looks like a shimmery nude but comes out looking like a pink-purple color that actually surprised me at first, but the color kind of grew on me. The color looks different depending on how the light hits it, kind of like a pigeon feather. Hence me trying to explain by saying "duo color" but didn't really make much sense.


The shadows aren't named so I can't put down which ones I used because unfortunately I don't really remember, but here is one of the looks I've created so far ´∇ `



And now I just wanted to take some time to update everyone on what's to come! Recently I've been trying out new brands as well as seeing new bands (hehehe) I've recently seen a few of my favorite artists this year that I have yet to talk about such as Morrissey and my all time favorite band Dir en grey which deserves a whole post entirely. I hope to have that done by the end of the month, I took over 200 photos that day so I have a lot to sift through and edit lol.

I also might be having some giveaways and neat collabs in the near future so stay tuned! \( ´ ∀ ` )/


Comments

  1. Just found your blog and love it - had to follow you! This looks like such a nice pallette, such a good range of warmer colours for the AW season and more natural makeup looks...we are currently obsessing over dark red/maroon lipstick right now :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! The palette seems nice and has a lot of neutrals!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    kisses
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look bomb! the palette is gorgeous. Your blog is awesome!

    xoxo

    www.The9thSol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. טיפולי פנים בראשון לציון

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? spa tampa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love hearing from you and feel free to drop your links I'm always looking for new blogs to scroll through :>