Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

Nov. Favorites ~ CaseApp Skins



Happy December everyone! I'm back with a quick monthly favorites for November (it's been a while since I've done a fav. post) Really I've been using the same old stuff but I have picked up a few new  things which may even make good gifts!

Nowadays phones are a huge part in our daily lives and who doesn't love to have cute cases?? I personally hoard my phone cases and change mine often just because.. why not.  So I have made a collab with CaseApp to help you customize and deck out your own case! Marble is obviously a trending texture right now and I decided to do a little somethin' with it c: It's super easy to do and the case itself is awesome quality. A few of my past phone cases have been a little on the heavier side and have made my phone look a bit thick, but these cases are super light and slimming! You can pick  form various phone sizes or even a laptop skin with a matte or glossy finish. 

And since the holidays are coming up I have a fun little surprise for you guys, put an order in before December 14th with the code MIMOSAS20 to get 20% off your order! Like I said it's only good until the 14th so make sure you hurry and revamp your phone (: 


On to the favorites~

I recently purchased a setting power by Laura Mercier, it is her translucent brightening powder and it's awesome bc it doesn't reflect light in flash photography (: if you're someone who struggles with aweful HD tansl. powders that leave residue or take color out of your concealer when you bake I would definitely recommend this for you instead (๑'ᴗ'๑)

I've also been really liking NYX's new suede liquid lipstick line. I think all the colors are relatively similar but this is their only true brown/nude color and I've honestly been wearing it every day since I got it. All of the colors are very rich and are pretty long lasting, if you're in a secret santa rut between your friends just grab a handful of these babies and call it a day because they're great tbh.






Comments

  1. I've been seeing caseapp everywhere!! They offer such great cases

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh it looks so nice! I've wanted a marble case for a while now too, but I haven't been able to find a brand that works as well as Speck, and I drop my phone all the time.

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. so good! love the blk marble print
    xx
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read about caseapp on another blog, they seem to be great. The liquid lipstick looks lovely, I love the color. Seems to be very pigmented too.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! продать скины кс го

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love hearing from you and feel free to drop your links I'm always looking for new blogs to scroll through :>