Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

Life Update pt. 4


Hi guys! It's been a while since my last update. I've been busy with life and school and the unavoidable laziness that I occasional (more than occasional..) succumb to. I just wanted to do a quick update on what's going on this month n.n The holiday season is rolling in and I couldn't be any more unhappy about it. To all the undeserving souls who work customer service. WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS. I dread every year at work because people are so awful. People on a regular day to day basis are frustration let alone during the holidays. Winter is coming...... (lol) and I will pray for you all 。・゜゜⌒(TOT)⌒゜゜・。

I've started a few new shows this past month or so.

  1. Game of Thrones. I know I'm super behind, originally I wanted to finish reading the books before I started watching the series but I gave in and my boyfriend and I finally finished the last season and I want to cry. So much has happened and all my favorite characters are dead and I'm not sure what life is anymore. But, at least I have Daenerys to look forward to next season amirite.
  2. Fear the Walking Dead. I'm actually really excited for this series because I love The Walking Dead. Although I am super behind, I'll catch up eventually. For those that don't know Fear the Walking Dead takes places in L.A during the outbreak of.. zombieism? And it's all happening at the same time as in Georgia, except it shows everything from the very beginning and how things begin to escalate into a complete shit show. Whereas TWD the show started off with Rick waking up in the hospital and everything had already gone to hell. It's the same writers and producers from TWD which is awesome. I can't wait for more episodes to come out n.n
  3. The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. This is an anime I just started, and I've given it a couple tries and never really got into it. But I kept seeing it on my hulu recommendations and thought I'd finish a full episode because I really like how it's drawn out and made and so far it's pretty cute. 
  4. My Love Story. Yet another anime but this one is about I giant gorilla like man, Takeo Goda, who has constant unrequitted loves. On the contrary his best friend happens to be very popular with girls, but is never interested in them. At some point Takeo falls in love with a girl who loves him back and the show basically records their blooming love for another and their awkwardness it's quite funny and cute lol.
  5. Bones. SEASON 11 IS HERE BABY!
Musically I've been once again, completely immersed in the world of Kpop. It's a phase I go in and out of ever so often that I think I'm over, but then hear a Big Bang song and lose my shit. Lately I've been listening to SISTAR and Jooyoung (WHO I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIS VOICE IS HEAVENLY AND HE HIS COMEBACK SONG WET IS AMAZING) and idk I just can't stop. I've also been listening to BTS and GOT7 and I'm developing a very dangerous bias list that I just might explode. Since we're on the topic of the far east, DIR EN GREY IS COMING TO MY STATE AND I'M SO HAPPY/EXCITED I COULD CRY. I've already bought my ticket for the third time in my life and will be seeing them November 5.

And that's pretty much how my month has been going. I have yet to start making/buying a halloween costume but I'm hoping I will come up with something soon because the big day is drawing nearer and nearer.. 。゚(TヮT)゚。 How has everyone's past month been?

Comments

  1. I haven't watched any of these shows haha but thanks for sharing! thanks for taking a look at my latest post:)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Especially TWD c:
      f course! You're a good writer xx

      Delete
  2. sounds like a chill month! hope october treats you well too
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're really on top of your shows! I haven't seen any of the ones you mentioned, but I start How To Get Away With Murder, and I definitely recommend. It's got a great plot and the filming is interesting as well!

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I've never heard of that show! If it's on Hulu I might take a gander c:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love hearing from you and feel free to drop your links I'm always looking for new blogs to scroll through :>