Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

ALL IN A DAYS WORK



Hey guys, I had a wisdom tooth pulled and it ended up not being nearly as bad as I expected but now I still have an few days of not working so I've had a lot of time to blog about things and do stuff (・∪・) I decided to work out a to-do list for those that want to use (if you have normal work hours) their last day of the weekend productively, and with a good laid back vibe. Lately I've had little spurts of motivation and it feels good when I get things done, for example finally catching up on blog posts. 


This is something I would ideally like to get done on my days off (I usually don't get Sundays off) but I'm gonna imagine that these would be good for others as well :)

1. There's a lot of stuff to catch up on from the weekend and preparations for the next day, but first, coffee. For some reason I'm very caffeine intolerant so I can't drink it as much as I'd like. There's a coconut coffee that I really really like that I imagine would be great to start off your Sunday (I'm drawing a blank on the brand) 

2. Make breakfast/workout. I usually am not a breakfast person (or a morning person and I usually workout around midnight) but I feel like these either of these are a good way to get your body away and energized for the day :)

3. Do laundry. The dreaded laundry. I especially understand how annoying it would be if you don't have machines at home and have to go to a laundry mat. But it's best to get it out of the way and done early, because if you're like me you'll leave the basket hanging around in you're room for hours until you're ready to put your clothes back where they belong.

4. PUT THE CLOTHES AWAY. NO ONE LIKES A CLUTTERED ROOM.

5. Clean your desk/workspace. It feels good to have a nice and tidy workspace, something about it makes me more excited to actually do work. (I get the same feeling when I buy new school supplies lol) Thus giving you the tine spurts of motivation I spoke of earlier :)

6. Map out your week. I'm not the most organize person and tend to just take things as they come without much thought into it. Lately I've been really trying to get organized and have bought 2 different planners (one for personal and one for school) but I think one would suffice for most people lol. It's good to have an idea of how your week is going to look. I tend to go by one week at a time vs. by months because things are constantly changing and I find it annoying scribbling out things that needs to be moved around.

7. Clean out your closet. I swear it's not as bad as it sounds. 2 hours max, and that's coming from a girl with lots of clothes. It feels amazing when you're finally able clothes your drawers :') And it's always nice to donate clothes you never wear. 

8. Enjoy your day off. I have a playlist I listen to when I'm trying to get things done or when I'm doing homework to help maintain a good aura! Enjoy (✿◠‿◠)


Comments

  1. I love this post - quite handy. I actually clean and dust my whole room on Sundays.

    Love | Rachael Styles Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything just seems so much more refreshing after lol

      Delete
  2. I loved this list! Lately I keep forgetting breakfast!

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm not exactly a breakfast person either it's easy to overlook and forget :/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love hearing from you and feel free to drop your links I'm always looking for new blogs to scroll through :>