Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

Kiehl's Goodie Bag

So I have the amazing opportunity of trying out some skincare products from Kiehl's and I'm very excited (I've been needing to change up my skin care routine as it is) and I couldn't be any more pleased with the products!

I was especially excited when I saw the hand salve because while I'm at work my hands constantly get dry touching cardboard and clothes all day so I was a bit sad when I lost my Burt's Bees hand salve. This one is ultimate strength so I look forward to using it daily. Trying it out it has a really medicinal scent to it (in a calm herby kind of way) that's quite nice. To the right is their lip balm which I put on immediately because of course I conveniently ran out of chapstick today, and so far it has kept a nice layer of moisture on my lips for a good couple hours. :>


This is an item I'm particularly excited for because it's a line reducing serum. I made sure to really prep my face before I tried it out because with products like this you always want to make sure you have a good clean face before hand. I lightly exfoliated and lightly pre moisturized my face and then applied a little bit around areas around my mouth, nose and forehead. It also says it can reduce the appearance of pores which I am all for. (๑◔‿◔๑)


Probably my favorite out of the bunch, the eye moisturizing cream, with avocado. AVOCADO. That alone brought me joy, but aside from that I really enjoy the texture and how it applies to my skin. It really stays on for a while and makes my skin look healthy and glowy :> I'm sure you can put makeup over any of these products but I think I will just use them during the evening after I take off all my makeup just to be sure I'm using them to their full potential.

And that does it! For anyone that doesn't know Kiehl's has an amazing annual 12 day motorcycle ride, from Denver to California! All to raise money and awareness for HIV/AIDS research, it's an amazing cause that everyone should take the time to look at! You can check out the rest here :)

● Products Listed 

 Lip Balm #1
 Hand Salve

Comments