Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

Beauty Essentials | March Favorites


It's been a while since I've done a favorites post. Lately I've been in a beauty fashion rut, and when you're in a rut you just get back to the basics. I haven't really been inspired lately makeup wise and especially in what I'm wearing. I went back to square one and started wearing the basics (which can be better) Less definitely can be more. Here are a few things that I absolutely can't go without day to day. And a few things that have been my favorite (and possibly all time) this past month.

Left to right

Smashbox:

NYX Honey Dew Me Up: This is a hydrating primer with honey extract and gold flakes. It runs a little pricey for NYX ($18 with tax I think?) But for me it lives up to what it says it'd do. I feel like I have a nice pregnant glow, and since I don't wear foundation I feel like it shows a little more. And it hold my makeup in place pretty well.

Coola: Coola is actually a neat brand I discovered through my ipsy bag. I hate wearing foundations and the tinted moisturizer by Benefit I always used got discontinued and I was struggling with finding one I really liked. They product is so great and it has high SPF. This particular one I bought thinking it was a different moisturizer, I don't really like it because it's really silicone-y and I get a bit oily so it's annoying. But I still use it everyday.

ABH Contour Kit: I'm sure everyone in the makeup world has this palette and with good reason. It's multi-purpose and easy for travel. I use banana to set concealer and the others for bronzing, contour and even a light eyeshadow. (I have it in shade Medium)

Nars Dual-Intensity Blush in Frenzy: MY FAVORITE. This new line is aaaalllll too perfect. Every single one of these blushes/highlights are gorgeous. I was particularly attracted to the gold highlight and I use it everyday. It's $43 at Sephora but hey. 

ABH Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown: Literally the only thing I've been using on my eyebrows since it got released. I used Medium brown and Chocolate usually it varies depending on what I want that day. But it lasts forever on your face and the product itself lasts soo long.

IT Cosmetics Concealer Brush & Bye Bye Under eye in Light: I know I'm said before but It cosmetics is my absolute favorite. This is the softest concealer blending blush and the concealer is full coverage. It's an amazing brand and they recently came out with some new things I can't wait to try :>

Comments