Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

Internet Inspo | Life


A new series I think I'm gonna start. There's so many amazing pictures and accounts that inspire me and I think I'm gonna start sharing and give a chance for me to write about what's happening. Also, I do NOT own any of these photos. 

A very important update, I sold Yoko Thomas (my camera) so I'll just be taking pictures from my phone until I upgrade to the Canon Rebel T5i :(

Upcoming posts: 
So a few exciting things happened this month one, the new ipsy bag is one POINT this month and I'm super excited to do some reviews on the products as well as a mini facial product haul from Ulta :3 Also POPBasics and I are doing a mini collab n.n They sent me some awesome stuff I can't wait to share and style :)

Comments