Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

Japanese Friendship Garden: Cherry Blossom Festival

This year I was finally able to attend the Cherry Blossom Festival in the Japanese Friendship Garden at Balboa. They had a full day planned dedication to tradition Japanese dances and music. They're garden extension is open but I believe they're still working on some things but from what I saw and walking around it was still beautiful. The cherry blossoms are still blooming but they still don't disappoint. :) I also had my first bbq pork buns?? I see characters in manga eat them all the time and I was a bit curious, I'm not a huge fan of bbq I think if it was something else I would have liked it a lot more but I would probably still eat them again lol.

















Comments