Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

Project Pan 2022

Hii ⸜( ˙˘˙)⸝ As the title suggests I've been preparing to start project pan. I've seen a lot of YouTubers starting 'project pan' recently and I actually think it's a really thoughtful way to get through your collection. I was actually inspired by JUDY, who I've been subbed to for a while, but I actually think Kelly Gooch may have been the one to really kick start the project? I'm not entirely sure but I'd like to give credit where credit is due. It originally caught my attention bc I tend to really hoard my makeup lol Especially with high-end/luxury products. I get into the mindset where I'm just like "if I keep using it then it'll be gone and then I'll have to buy another (which is the point??)" so I end up using a fraction of the makeup I actually own. I also end up naturally putting my makeup on some sort of rotation without really thinking about it. Which leaves me with a bunch of products that are barely or half used. I think starting project pan can not only help free up some space, but also maybe help me be more mindful when I'm purchasing new products. ╰(*´︶`*)╯ 

With that being said I decided on choosing a few different products based on type and commit to throughout the year. Since I tend to use certain shades during specific seasons, esp when I'm more pale/tan I wanted to group them up by season as well. I feel like categorizing and listing things this way just makes the most sense for me. This year I really want to focus on using up all the foundations/skin tints I own, and using up my skincare products. I tend to burn through my skincare products quickly since those are what I use more consistently, but there are still some products that I think I can put more of an effort into using. I think pictures would be more helpful but I just have so much it'd be a pain to shoot everything to create a side-by-side every month.. so for now I think I'll just list off the products.


*edit* while categorizing everything I realize how massive and insane this looks but a lot of them are repeats throughout the season I swear o(iДi)o  actually I’m missing a lot of lip stuff I want to use, like the huda beauty matte nudes.. but I guess I’ll add them later lol it's mostly just for me so I can look back and keep tabs on stuff. But alas, here is my list lol


PROJECT PAN 2022 GOAL LIST: 

 

YEAR-ROUND: 

 >Innisfree face masks (I bought these in bulk at tj maxx and have so many lol) 

 >Patrick Ta Brow Shaping Wax 

 >NYX Bare With Me concealer serum in Vanilla 

 >Bare Minerals Eye Brightener Powder Concealer in Well Rested 

 >Shape Tape Ulta Creamy Concealer in light sand 205 

 >Complection Perfecting Micro Powder in fair 

 >Touch in Sol No Poreblem Primer 

 >Charlotte Tilbury Nudegasm Face Palette 

 >Dior Backstage Glow face palette in glitz 

 >Hourglass vanish cream highlight in gold flash 

 >Colourpop Super Shock Cheek Highlight in flexitarian 

 >Pressed highlight in Marilyn (this is just some really pretty no name brand in my collection??) 

>Nabla Skin Glazing Glass Skin Finish Glow Powder in amnesia 

 >Patrick Ta Double Take crème and powder blush in She's So L.A. 

 >Fenty powder bronzer in private island 

 >Physicians formula butter bronzer in light bronze 

 >Merit tinted lip oil in natural 

 >Charlotte Tilbury luxury palette in pillow talk 


 WINTER: DECEMBER 01-FEBURARY 28 SKIN TINTS/FOUNDATIONS 

 >ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint spf 40 (niacinamide + squalane + hyaluronic acid) in Formosa 

 >Colourpop Pretty Fresh pressed face powder in light 06 

 >Colourpop Pretty Fresh hyaluronic acid tinted moisturizer in 6w 

 >Bare Minerals BAREPRO pressed powder in warm light 07 

 >MAKEUP FOREVER Matte Velvet Skin Powder in Y225 

 >EM Cosmetics Daydream Cushion SPF cushion tint in gentle light 

 CHEEKS 

 >Natasha Denona Bloom Blush + Glow palette 

 >EM Cosmetics So Soft Blush in Lychee 

 >LYS Beauty Higher Standard sattin matte cream blush in inspire 

 >Charlotte Tilbury luxury palette in the vintage vamp 


 SPRING: MARCH 01-MAY 11 SKIN TINTS/FOUNDATIONS 

 >Flower Get Real serum foundation in nude L3 

 >L’Oréal True Match nude hyaluronic tinted serum in 2-3 light 

 >Tower28 broad spectrum spf 30 tinted sunscreen in 20 mulholland 

 >Fenty Eaze Drop blurring skin tint in # 5 

 >Perricone MD No Makeup foundation in ivory 

 CHEEKS 

 >The Saem Single Blusher in Selfie Orange 

 >Melt Cosmetics Cali Dream cream blush 

 >Colourpop Cheek Dew Serum Blush in So Cosmo and Hibiscus 

 >Rare Beauty liquid blush in joy + peace 

 >Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out freestyle cream blush in fuego flush 

 >Tower 28 Beach Please cream blush in golden hour + rush hour 

 >EM Cosmetics So Soft Blush in Passion 

 >Ciate Dewy Stix in Glow + Gleam EM Cosmetics Moonbeam Highlight in aura + halo 

 >Fenty killawatt highlight in trophy wife 

 >Natasha Denona Glow Gold Shimmer Duo 

 >Danessa Myricks Dew Wet Balm in morning dew + clear 

 >Patrick Ta Double Take crème and powder blush in Do We Know Her? 

>ABH cream bronzer in sun kisses 

>EM Cosmetics lip cushion tinted lip luminizer in faded clementine 

>Colourpop Uh-huh honey eyeshadow palette 

>Tartes Rainforest of the Sea eyeshadow palette Vol.lll 


 SUMMER: JUNE 01-AUGUST 31 SKIN TINTS/FOUNDATIONS 

 >Fenty Eaze Drop blurring skin tint in # 5 

 >Perricone MD No Makeup foundation in ivory CHEEKS 

 >The Saem Single Blusher in Selfie Orange 

 >Melt Cosmetics Cali Dream cream blush 

 >Colourpop Cheek Dew Serum Blush in So Cosmo and Hibiscus 

 >Rare Beauty liquid blush in joy + peace 

 >Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out freestyle cream blush in fuego flush 

 >Tower 28 Beach Please cream blush in golden hour + rush hour 

 >EM Cosmetics So Soft Blush in Passion 

 >Ciate Dewy Stix in Glow + Gleam 

 >Fenty killawatt highlight in trophy wife 

 >Natasha Denona Glow Gold Shimmer Duo 

 >Danessa Myricks Dew Wet Balm in morning dew + clear 

 >ABH cream bronzer in sun kisses 

 >Fenty Heat in lemon lava 

 >EM Cosmetics lip cushion tinted lip luminizer in faded clementine 

 >Colourpop Uh-huh honey eyeshadow palette 

 >Tartes Rainforest of the Sea eyeshadow palette Vol.lll 


 FALL: SEPTEMBER 01-NOVEMBER 31 

 SKIN TINTS/FOUNDATIONS 

 >ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint spf 40 (niacinamide + squalane + hyaluronic acid) in Formosa 

 >Colourpop Pretty Fresh pressed face powder in light 06 

 >Bare Minerals BAREPRO pressed powder in warm light 07 

 >MAKEUP FOREVER Matte Velvet Skin Powder in Y225 

 >EM Cosmetics Daydream Cushion SPF cushion tint in gentle light 

 CHEEKS 

 >Natasha Denona Bloom Blush + Glow palette 

 >EM Cosmetics So Soft Blush in Lychee 

 >LYS Beauty Higher Standard satin matte cream blush in kindness 

 >Colourpop Double Entendre + going coconuts eyeshadow palette 

 >Charlotte Tilbury luxury palette in the vintage vamp


And lastly my most recent outfit pic ft a wall of makeup :> I need to start getting better at documenting my outfits lol thanks for reading if you got this far! I have a lot of things I want to share soon :) 




《 ▸ 》c u r r e n t l y p l a y i n g : 

Nao // orbit  

Comments

  1. Project Pan sounds a lot like generally sharing empties! I don't know if that's where either came from, but I attempted to share my empties...I just forgot about doing it, or I'd forget to save them. Good luck on your Project Pan journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah a lot like sharing empties! I just like that it's focusing on specific products, hopefully I can commit lol I forget about my empties all the time TT

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love hearing from you and feel free to drop your links I'm always looking for new blogs to scroll through :>