Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

Finally committed and upgraded

I finally committed and got another film camera!! I think I've mentioned before but KingJvpes  on Youtube is really who inspired me to start playing around with film, and recruited me into the Minolta gang lol I've been eyeing the Nikon f3 and found one in damn near perfect condition for a good price on eBay and I couldn't pass it up. I kept thinking about it and caved lol She's so beautiful and I'm pumped to take her out and take some shots ( ✧Д✧)!! 


So since I don't have any Nikon cameras I didn't have any lenses for it so I splurged a little.. lol I ended up getting 3. The Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 Ai-s because I kind of want to start playing around with portraits and nothing beats the tried and true nifty fifty, the Nikkor 28mm f/2.8 Ai-s for some solid street photography and its overall a pretty highly regarded lens in terms of picture quality, and last the 24mm f/2.8 just bc I thought it would be fun to have an ultra wide lens 

( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾⁾ I was going back and forth between the 50mm 1.4 v 1.8 but ultimately went with the 1.8 because photos seemed to be a little sharper? I also have a couple 1.4 lenses already so it's not too big a deal for me. I have a friend's wedding coming up and I was thinking about taking it out but she wants me to take photos she can have that day lol Soo sony camera it is. I bought the Sony 35mm f/1.8 recently so I guess I'll use that for the wedding instead. I'm so excited for everything ₍꒢  ̣̮꒢₎ 


                                                                Nikkkor 50mm f/1.8 Ai-s

Nikkor 28mm f/2.8 Ai-s
       Nikkor 24mm f/2.8

《 ▸ 》c u r r e n t l y p l a y i n g : 

The Weeknd  // less than zero  

Comments

  1. Omg. What a beauty! That's one of my dream cameras. I've heard good things about Nikon F3. Can't wait to see your shots using this. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't processed any of my negatives bc I'm so stressed whether of not I got decent shots (´•̥ ᵔ •̥`) but ty I'll def update when I do!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love hearing from you and feel free to drop your links I'm always looking for new blogs to scroll through :>