Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

#MorpheMe Subscription



Hey guys! I hope everyone is doing well :> I've recently subscribe to LiveGlam X Morphe's MorpheMe Brush Subrscription. It's $19.99/mo and honestly it's such a deal. They've only been doing it for a few months now and I love it. Morphe brushes are super affordable as it is, but I get soo lazy when it comes to brushes and finding good ones. The sub. box sends a lot of brushes I wouldn't have thought of trying, and I have fallen in love with all of them and use them daily ꈍ .̮ ꈍ Feburary had about SEVEN BRUSHES in the box, SEVEN. I'm going to show you the brushes for April, and just to keep you up to date March's box just consisted of some thick tapered brushes I use for highlighting. 



From left to right: M504, M330, M505, M510, M508

I went ahead and linked the individual brushes for y'all to go take a peek :-) The first four ARE SO GOOD. The tapered crease brushes are so precise yet blends everything out so seamlessly it makes me emotional. I can't wait for what the future months have in store. Also if you guys aren't a part of LiveGlam I recommend checking it out, especially if you're a makeup junkie! Originally I signed up because one of my favorite MUA @iluvsarahii had been endorsed by them and became a part of their MUA certification program and since then I've been hooked and have been checking in a couple times a week too see if they have posted any new tutorials etc. It's definitely worth a look 。◕‿◕。

Is anyone else part of the #MorpheMe club? Let me know how you use some of the brushes we've received and the looks you've created!
Up Next: Spring Glam 

Comments

  1. cool blog! I am following you!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use a good cleansing solution everyday so that there are no traces of dirt on your skin leading to acnes or allergy. Beauty tips for skin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love hearing from you and feel free to drop your links I'm always looking for new blogs to scroll through :>