Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

Got Bra-blems? Let's talk about it



Hellerr everyone (˵˚ ω ˚˵) 
Today I have an info-packed post for y'all that'll save lives! I don't think I just speak for myself when I say bras suck. Personally, I prefer sports bras or bralettes (if there's any that actually fit me) over actual bras because of all the "bra-blems" that get dragged along with them. But, alas! No more moaning and groaning, because today I have some quick tips and tricks for you, to help guide you through to having a successful bra day.



Let's start with the basics:



Next, how many of you knew that if you get a smaller waist band size you need to go up a cup?! Bet you didn't. ◕◡◕
Anyone else got Satan's claw marks chillen on their shoulders from weighed down straps? (oh the burden of large breasts)
Hate the doubled-up breasts that spill over the top? Full-coverage t-shirt bras ladies!!

 And my all time favorite, and biggest issue. The sleepy boobs that like to hang out at the bottom of my bra. Usually I just tighten my straps, and pull those babies back up. But if that doesn't work..



And that about sums it up! I hope these little tips help some of y'all out when preparing for a bra baring day. ThirdLove has an awesome selection (up to size F!) and has their signature half sized bras. Don't feel like a C anymore but not exactly a D? Np. C ½,. It's real, and it's here ladies. For me it's really hard to find good CUTE BRAS for my size (32DD) so I'm really excited to see a bra line that makes cute and comfy designs for the big girls as well *tears up* Continue reading for my recommended bras and more help links!


H E L P L I N K S


F A V O R I T E S




Comments

  1. Thanks for these tips! Definitely some helpful ones for when we're bra shopping in the future :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love hearing from you and feel free to drop your links I'm always looking for new blogs to scroll through :>