Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

Interpol @ Humprey's

INTERPOL 4/9

A while back I went to an Interpol show and I never got around to making a post about it. Their venue was at "Humphrey's Concerts by the Bay" in Shelter Island. Personally, I was super disappointed by everything :( Since the venue is in somewhat residential and around little inns I don't think Interpol was allowed to play very loudly. If I can hear the person 10 feet away talking it's not loud enough. There was a few times where I had to focus really hard on what song it was. u.u

Bottom line, Interpol is amazing live but I probably won't be going to this venue again. And before I forget here was their setlist from the night :>

  1. Narc 
  2. Evil 
  3. Encore:
  4. PDA 


Comments

  1. Love this song. followed you, maybe follow back?
    love,
    Milena ♥
    milasbeautyblog.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love hearing from you and feel free to drop your links I'm always looking for new blogs to scroll through :>