Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

Sephora Haul

So today I took a stroll through the mall and stopped by Sephora. I ended up getting some things I've been eyeing for quite some time


  • Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
  • Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Peach Mosiac
  • Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage (creamy concealer) in SC-3 (and a new concealer brush)

I've been waiting around to buy these for a while and finally thought what the hell (how bad things happen lol) BUT so far I'm pleased especially with the concealers. I've heard a lot of good things about the creamy concealer by Nars. I tested it out on one of my veins and it covers it completely :-) It's also a good highlighter for the under eyes.

As for Laura Mercier's concealer it's actually really thick but it's amazing. It's perfect to conceal specific blemishes as opposed to other concealers where you just swoop the entire thing around your eyes. It's a duo concealer with a light and darker shade that's meant to be mixed for the perfect color. (there's more of the lighter shade that can be used to brighten up the under eyes) It's actually a lot like the Bobbi Brown Duo Cream Concealer which has also been on my to-buy list. I just went with this one because I felt like there was more product to work with although I know a lot of people like BB's duo concealer.

Shimmer Bloc in Peach Mosiac is also a slighter cheaper alternative for Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Brick in Get Your Glow On just a litttle bit different in shade. The powder transfers super silky like on the skin and had a bright warm finish to it, I'm super excited to try it out.


I just wanted to show the coverage of the concealers so I put a very light light on the tail of my cat with the Nars concealer and the foot with the LM duo :>

Comments