Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

March Ipsy Bag

So I just got this months Ipsy bag in the mail and thought I'd do a first impressions review on the things inside :>

1. Chella Indiago Blue Eyeliner.
This has a suuuuper fine tip and comes out as a straight thin line, if I wore eyeliner I would definitely use this.


 2. bareMinerals lipstick in Marvelous Moxie
I actually really like bareMinerals lipstick and lipliners and I like this nude/pink color it adds a perfect amount of sass to the face :>
 3. Some skin relaxer stickies
4. Bombshells eyeshadow in Bora Bora
This is actually a well pigmented shadow (palette?) Going clockwise from the top left the colors are Strlet, Bora Bora, Risky Business and Rock Bottom. Personally Rock Bottom and Risky Business are my faves so far bc they're just more neutral and RB comes out soo nice.

Comments