Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

UPDATE 2018

San Diego, CA

  c u r r e n t l y p l a y i n g : 
j j p r o j e c t  // i c a r u s  

I'm back from yet another unannounced hiatus! This is my first post of 2018, it's really been such a long time. I have the same excuses as always, between work and school I haven't had a lot of time to do the things that I want to do creatively-- but I've gotten a spark of inspiration lately and I really want to get back into things and start editing videos again. I recently purchased a Sony a6000 as a new vlogging camera so I'm super excited! I also am hoping to get an ipad pro in the near future so that I can do some digital art and edit things a little easier. Also, I think it would give me a fun way to bullet journal so that I can have a cool way to keep organized and gather my thoughts for some content consistency :>

I want to go a slightly different direction visually with my blog and videos so I've been taking my time learning how to make quality content. I tend to get a bit self-conscious when I put stuff out because it's usually not at the quality level that I want or had envisioned, but I really want to continue to create and push myself to produce content I'll be proud of. More than anything I think I just need patience lol. I have been watching a lot of other artist's videos for inspo and I watched bts' jungkook's G.C.F videos a while back and seeing him work so hard to share his cute moments with us inspired me a lot to stop being lazy and find my motivation to get started again lol.

Anyway as I said before, I want to present myself and blog differently than I have before so you can expect some updates and layout changes to my blog and youtube! I can't wait to get started on all the projects I have in mind and share my work :>


don't forget to follow me for updates!


Comments

  1. this is such a good vibe
    Have a beautiful weekend
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2018/07/what-materials-are-used-for-veneers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm shook that video is truly inspiring. Like, how are idols so freaking good at editing and taking pics/selfies?
    I've been inspired myself through idols like the blackpink girls and RV cause of how they take their pics. I wanted to do stuff like them for IG so i started bookmarking their stuff lol
    I'm excited for you! Hope you have fun. I'm excited to see your new changes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sad I'm barely reading this comment!! But honestly I don't know how they do what they do and /still/ have time for these hobbies and make amazing edits. Also, I live for jennies aesthetics lol

      Delete
  3. This advancement opened up various new ways to create perfumes and by the end of the nineteenth century there were said to be around 2000 people working within the French perfume industry alone. Parfum pas cher homme

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love hearing from you and feel free to drop your links I'm always looking for new blogs to scroll through :>