Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

Fall Looks with Johnston & Murphy

Hey guys! I know I've been pretty MIA lately, the usual excuses unfortunately. (work, school, life etc.) But super excited because the Holidays are coming up and I'm hoping to do for lookbook type posts in the future! Today I'm excited to share this lil look I put together wearing the amazing Brianna Buckle Bootie by Johnston and Murphy. I've been wearing them constantly this past month and I swear to you, the are t h e most COMFY heels ever-- not even being dramatic. What I love the most about them is that I have been able to create some casual looks but I've also dressed them up. For this outfit I chose to go the classic, modern-edgy route. Also just a fun fact, I actually wore this outfit to an interview (Topshop) and they loved it. :-)



I honestly think I've toned up by legs a little just by how much I've been wearing these booties lol. The deal-breaker for some of you may be that it is made with real quality leather and suede. Other than this, I highly recommend making the investment in these babies. 

You can pick up your pair here!
And don't forget to check out the rest of their Fall/Winter collection! They also have a plethora of mens products as well, so boys don't feel left out! I'm so happy to have been able to work with J&M and create this fun look for you all :)


Up Next: October Favorites

Comments

  1. So sleek and chick! You're right, the boots are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monochrome styling is never boring! We love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typically, research in this area is grounded first in the concept of lifestyle and relates this to various aspects of an individual or group lifestyle. http://lichtwecker-24.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty in black. I love your coat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love hearing from you and feel free to drop your links I'm always looking for new blogs to scroll through :>