Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

Champaign Pop Collection | Does it change lives??

 Hello nuggets. It's been a while but I'm back with another review! The Becca X JH collection has been out for a month or so now I believe and I've edited my photos so long ago and never got around to making actual content out of it (the usual.)  I had actually waited for this product to go live on Sephora I think it was like 10am or something? They sold out pretty quickly but I was actually impressed by how quickly they restocked! I thought It was going to be one of those launch, sell out and restock another month later type deals, but thankfully not. 
I'm a huge fan of the OG highlight Champaign Pop and was excited when I found out that they were coming out with a new highlight. Prosecco pop is a very nice gold highlight. They highlight shade itself isn't too special, you can get gold highlights literally from any brand. (Laura Mercier has an amazing one or even Laura Geller's Guilded Honey) but the thing about Becca's skin perfectors is that the formula is sooo amazing it's virtually incomparable. Any of brand that makes highlights with this amount of pigmentation usually have a lot of fallout etc but not theirs :-) idk what it is but it's so silky and applies beautifully.

Moving to the blushes, they're absolutely beautiful. Rose Spritz and Pamplemousse are such nice pinky shades! And a little definitely goes a long way, the formula with these are def A1, typical of the Becca skin perfector usual quality. The only one I can't really seem to come around to is Amaretto. It's kind of a brozed burnt peach shade? It's somewhere in the middle where you're not sure if you should use it as a blush or a bronzer, I think that'll depend mostly on your skin tone and see which way looks best on you. In the pot it looks more bronzed and earthy but when applied it actually has a very orange-y undertone to it. It's a very pretty shade (I think it was mostly added for aesthetics to the palette) but I don't really know what to do with it since it doesn't really look good on my skin tone :/ 
Left to right: Rose Sprits, Amaretto, Pamplemousse

That about wraps it up! Next Thursday on my new skincare routine :-) I have a buttload of new products that I have been using and my skin has been so cutes and supple and cooperative lately and I think it's because of my new moisturizing routine. 

Edit: Yes this palette does change lives lol

xx

Comments

  1. Oh how I wish the UK had Sephora :( I've never tried any Becca products but I've heard so many great things about them. This particular palette looks gorg! X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh Sephora doesn't ship to the UK either :( ?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love hearing from you and feel free to drop your links I'm always looking for new blogs to scroll through :>