Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

April Ipsy Bag


Stoked on this months bag!! It's just doing everything right (with a makeup bag I might actually keep!) A few weeks ago I bought the Nudetude palette from the balm and expressed how I was super excited about the nudedude palette they recently launched. And what do you know! One of the shadows ended up being thrown into the bag and I couldn't be happier and more excited to try it out! As always, I adore the balms packaging.. *insert smirk face emoji*

On to the other products -- I swatched the lipstick by KCO colors in Natural Born Beauty and it's mauve-y creamy color that's not too sheer that'll probably more hydrating for my lips which I like.  Next up, Hikari blush in Tango. This one is probably one of the more exciting ones that I can't wait to use because it's a beauuutiful color and I actually have other products by this brand that I know are very good so I'm hoping that this meets my expectations.. Plus I love a good pink!

And lastly the facial lotion and perfume. My skin is uber (yes uber) sensitive and my skin reacts to certain products poorly :/ I've decided to opt out of this one for the time being until I get the energy or motivation to read up on the brand and dig up some reviews.. but at least the perfume smells nice haha.

For everyone that knows me they know I love vanilla, I refuse to wear anything that's not vanilla scented lol. I feel like all other perfumes have a weird aftersmell of rubbing alcohol and I'm not a fan.. Vanilla is timeless and smells amazing and delicious, but if there's ever a day where I feel like I need a more elegant smell (even though vanilla can be elegant smelling but whatever) then I'd probably use this perfume for a bit.. 





Comments

  1. This is a great little post! I've wanted to subscribe to Ipsy bag for a while now. Everthing looks great.

    Follow | Rachael Styles Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been subscribed for a few years now and I totally recommend it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love hearing from you and feel free to drop your links I'm always looking for new blogs to scroll through :>