Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

New Music


Using 8tracks for the first time to share some music I've been listening to and I don't like that I can only share 2 songs from each artist :-( But I've really been into some laid back music for when I'm studying and Spotify doesn't have Nujabes to choose from so I explored a little and found some songs/artists I actually reeeeally like.




  1. Dj Okawari - Flower Dance (other recommended songs, Minomi, Luv Letter, ring)
  2. Tycho - Awake
  3. Inf - Day Dreaming
  4. Nujabes - Aurian Dance
  5. Nujabes - Reflection Eternal (literally all albums are amazing highly recommend)
  6. Hazzy - A little more
  7. Kondor - Peace of soul
  8. Kondor - Tribute to Nujabes
  9. Kondor - Mental Healing
  10. Hazzy - Street Drrams
  11. Tsunenori - Silent Miss (instrumental, non instr. is my favorite)
  12. Pismo - Condisder my love
  13. Nomak - Calm ( a really good album overall)
  14. Nomak - Anger of the earth

Comments