Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

OOTD/Cyber Monday Haul F21

Hey guys, so I was excited to do some Cyber Monday shopping, there wasn't too many good deals out there but Forever 21 was doing 30% off including sale items which I thought was cool. They've actually really been stepping up their game lately, people always seemed surprised when they ask where I've bought something from and I say f21 lol

Here's my outfit I wore today, all from my Cyber shopping at Forever. I bought a lot of other things as well, including some body chains (they finally have body jewelry :'D) and the necklace I'm wearing. The shirt I'm wearing has really pretty back detail I'll leave the links below.



An alternative way to wear ma shirt

Also the shorts are soo nice, I actually had a couple people today ask if they were OneTeaspoon, they do have that teaspoon cut and resemble the brands denim a bit. 


I'm also making a Cyber Monday Haul post from Nasty Gal :3

Comments