Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

I've returned, with mens fashion??



I'm helping out a friend with a project of his (starting a lookbook) and went out and had a mini photoshoot up in North Park. He's literally the cutest person ever and I hope every one of you obsess over him as much as I do. We put together a few looks and he's the cutest in all of them :') As usual, I'll try to list where things are from and I'll link some stuff back to him so you can fangirl over the internet.

Look 1:

Shirt: F21
Blazer w|leather collar: Topman
Shoes: Topman
Pants: Zara


Look 2:



Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Pants: Zara
Hat: Topman

Look 3:


Cape Jacket: Zara
Striped Shirt: Topman

Look 4:


Oversized White Shirt: Topman
Munich Pullover: Topman
Pants: Zara
Loafers: Topman

Look 5:

Hat: Topman
Button up Flannel: Topman
Leather Jacket: Urban
Cuteness: All Jacob :')

And that's the end of all the cuteness, I'm sure you all have a nosebleed by now. Don't forget to check out his lookbook and instagram @reyjake so you can creep and peep his fashion. (▰˘◡˘▰)

I'm hoping to have a youtube video of this day soon!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love hearing from you and feel free to drop your links I'm always looking for new blogs to scroll through :>