Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

What's In Ma Bag~ Ipsy

Hey guys, I got my ipsy bag a couple weeks ago and I'm not entirely sure if it's meant for October or November, but whatevs here it is. I finally have the energy to create a blog post about it.


As I've mentioned in previous posts, I am actually a fan of the Marc Anthony sprays. (I use the beach hair spray every now and then) I'm not sure if it's just me, but all his sprays smell so good lol


Next is this eye base in "submissive" by bombshell cosmetics. It's an odd taupe-y color and when I swatched it it was a bit thin? Usually eye bases are more creamy and thicker but I kinda had to layer it a bit to actually see some color. Personally I'm not a fan of bombshell cos. in general but I suppose if you were looking for a lighter base this would be good.


The favorite: I've been talking about It Cosmetics a lot recently and was surprised when the Bye Bye Under Eye was in the bag this month. It's one of my favorite makeup brands right now and an amazing concealer :>


This is a highlighter in "pink pearl" which actually reminded me of Benefit's High Beam which has a pearly finish to it as well. Although this Tempu highlighter has a pinker finish to it, I don't entirely mind the pinkyness so I may try it out the next few days.


And that is all, once again for those that don't know Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription. You can click here to learn more about it and subscribe. I'm kinda sad other bags from this month got something from Laura Mercier and I didn't :'(

Another good alternative to Ipsy is Birchbox, which is basically the same concept but which higher end makeup. You can check that out here as well :>

 I have yet to post an October favorites, but I'll get to it..

Comments