Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

If I were a queen

So I was just browsing on SSENSE and there's sooo many beautifully designed clothes in the world that scream my name. For those that aren't familiar ssense is where you can purchase high fashion/designer label pieces online. I could never afford these things rn, so I have titled this, if I were a queen. Because only then would I have the opportunity hahah. Here's a bit of things I found




Marc by Marc Jacobs









I'm an obvious fan of Alexander McQueen if you can't tell. But I'm also super into this whole unisex cap/trench coat trend. Some of the styles reminded me of some of All Saint's designs. (also more high end) The only different is the coats I've chosen here are my lined and boxy where as All Saints are very drapey, totally to die for.


 photo 442d3caf-a6bf-4d1e-a53a-a1990335cb6c_zpscec8cccc.png

Comments