Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

BEST COAST @ SANTA ANA-- Surving Music Festivals


If you guys don't know by now I LOVE Best Coast and I love Bethany, so of course a friend and I drove up to Santa Ana to see them (also Dum Dum Girls were a Plus) August 2nd.

I was super stoked to go to my first all girl band music festival and I was impressed by a few of them and I can say I'm a fan :> This was the band lineup for the stage we were at that night (three total) and I put little hearts by the bands I actually really enjoyed n.n

Set Times for Burger a-Go-Go! Doors @ 130pm!
Observatory
♡ Best Coast 1230am
♡ Dum Dum Girls 11
Bleached 1005
♡ Shannon & The Clams 920
♡ The Coathangers 835
La Sera 750
The Muffs 705
Peach Kelli Pop 620
The Aquadolls 540
♡ Summer Twins 5
Sex Stains 420
Death Valley Girls 340
Lovely Bad Things

Not to say I didn't enjoy the other bands but after 8 hours of unknown girl bands singing they all begin to sound similar unless they're strikingly different. Which brings me to, our wait. We got there around 4, and there was no reentry so we made a huge decision on staying inside the building for 8 hours waiting for Best Coast, SOBER. And it wasn't easy. Between trying to keep our spots and tiredly listening to bands we didn't go to see it was rough. BUT most definitely worth the wait for me. 

Going solely off my memory, this is what I remember from the setlist that was played:
♡ BOYFRIEND 
 OUR DEAL 
♡ DO YOU LOVE ME LIKE YOU USED TO 
♡ WHEN I'M WITH YOU 
♡ MEAN GIRLS 
♡ HOW THEY WANT ME TO BE 
♡ SUMMER MOOD 
♡ DAMMIT (BLINK COVER) 

I know also she played a few songs she had with wavves I don't remember and I want to say she played I know I maybe missing one or two but that's all I can recollect rn :-( but it was awesome and they're amazing.

Comments