Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

Janurary's Ipsy Bag

So I got this months Ipsy bag yesterday and thought I'd share the contents with y'all!

1. First are the facial cleansing tissues, usually I use Burts Bees but I actually enjoy this one. It's super refreshing and you can really smell the pomegranate without it being too overpowering.

2. Liquid Foundation by Yaby. It says it's oil free, and when I used it today it actually felt more like a creamy concealer. It's a tad too light for my skin tone but it gives a light-medium coverage for the most part.  

3. PoreFessional by Benefit. I actually really like this product but never really went out of my way to buy it bc I don't really have big pores. But it's definitely a neat buy.

4. Malin & Goetz Mojito Lip Balm. I was a little taken aback by this product and I'm still unsure for what reasons. Mostly I think because it's awkward tubing for lip balm and this lip balm itself has a thick texture. It's also a little waxy while on the lips but not exactly in a bad way. It has a certain fragrance/taste to it that I can't exactly pin point as well. Definitely makes me curious lol. 

5. This product also threw me off a little lol. It's a body balm to prevent dry skin. It's a little thick and you just scrape it out and apply. The thing I like a lot about this is that its organic and cruelty free. It has cocoa and shea butter along with orange, lime and mandarin. But for some reason it smells a looooot like this eucalyptus spray/rub treatment that my grandparents use for their back and stuff to make soreness go away.. not sure if that's the type of nostalgia I want hahah.

I hope you enjoyed, if you haven't signed up for your ipsy bag I def would! I can't remember the exact amount a month I think maybe like $10? But sometimes for the things they have it'd be stupid not to.
Hope you enjoyed ( ⋂‿⋂’)

Comments