Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

Rebel Rebel~ November Update

So as said in the last last post, I've basically fallen off the earth the past couple weeks. Although I have been productive ~:) I FINALLY started the shading in my back eeee. For those of you who have no tattoos and are interested and you get one on your back, make sure you have someone to rub lotion on it because it honestly sucks when you have to do it yourself and you can't reach or see ;~; 

I wanted to share what I wore today because it revolves around my bra vs tattoo dilemma lol. So I slipped on a flannel and went braless to the stores because it scratches my back :( BUT you can not tell :> hehehe. I've never felt so free in public. I'll show you guys everything when I get through my last session :3

Comments