Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

Living Dead Makeup~


So I got a little bored today and I wanted to test out some Halloween themed makeup ideas, this year I'm going to be a kigurumi cat and then I thought, why not a DEAD CAT.

I used Pistol from the Naked 2 Palette from Urban Decay for the contouring and hollowing of the cheeks. Being that you're trying to be dead you should use some sort of grey/light black shadow to contour instead of bronzer. You want to put this along the side of your nose bridge as well as under your eyes. For once you want eye bags!! I also used it on my collar bones to make them more pronounced and give it that skeletor look.

Add some nude lipstick with the sliiiightest tint of red lip on the insides of the mouth (you don't want to look too alive), Dazzled from Tarte's Blush/Bronzer mix palette on the apples of my cheeks, some eyeliner and falsies and you're set n.n

Comments