Lifestyle|Beauty|Fashion

Fashion, Beauty, and a Lifestyle blog from a small cat's prospective.

Back from the dead.. Tony Moly 2016


Hello happy spring everyone?? I've been on hiatus (as usual) bc I get caught up in rl and don't update as much as I'd like.. A few things have changed. 1 major one being my boyfriend and I have a puppy now (: She will be her own post entirely but I'm super excited to share our journey. You can see her grow rapidly too @osathechowski! 2nd is I finally have Yoko back! (my canon rebel t5) and I will finally be taking quality photos again :> With the exception of this post, which were photos taken from my iPhone lol.

I also went to Disneyland recently, and if you know me you know how weird that is.. but ┐( `∀´ )┌ am i rite. But I'd like to get the New Year started off on the right foot with a good ole' beauty post! I recently purchased the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette and tbh I wasn't all that impressed by it at first. It took me a few times to have it grow on me. I'll do an unboxing and swatch in a later post when I have my camera n.n I guess something else that has changed is my skin routine.. As seen below is Tony Moly's Egg Pore thing and it was originally just an impulse buy due to cute packaging and poor self-control, but it turns out I really like it lol. It has a lot more product than I expect and is a super spongy-like face mask that you put on your pore areas (nose, apples of cheeks, and forehead for me.) And it's super tightening, once you wash it all off with warm water I HIGHLY recommend you follow up with some of the argon serum I've listed below. YOUR FACE WILL FEEL INSANELY AMAZING IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. I can't stress how great this combo is.


Tony Moly Egg Pore
Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Palette

Comments

  1. I've been eyeing the gwen stefani palette !!!! thanks for posting!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I love hearing from you and feel free to drop your links I'm always looking for new blogs to scroll through :>